Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Preparing to Launch!

Space Shuttle Endeavor by Steve Jurvetson

I am getting ready to soar into the wild blue yonder of etsy. I have been working on my shop profile, announcement and policies this week. The planned date for lift-off? November 1, 2010. Here's a peek:



I am really thrilled to have this opportunity. I love crochet! I have noticed many gorgeous crocheted items in the etsy treasuries lately. I definitely want to be a part of that trend. I am also looking forward to joining the sellers on etsy and learning from them. Wow, this is exciting!

5 comments:

Jo said...

Sure is, hunnie! And your Etsy shop front looks scrummy already!!
Wishing you many sparkling blessings and much sales success too as you embark on this new, exciting adventure!
Hugs xxxx

Kerri said...

i think you've picked the perfect time to open your etsy store with your crochet!! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go, so exciting! I thought I was already following your blog but I wasn't. I'm signed on now and looking forward to seeing you take the leap into etsy. :)
♥Jenny

Sunitha said...

Good luck to you! The page looks promising and I am sure you will do well..

Shanie said...

SO super excited for you girl! xo