Saturday, February 13, 2010

Christmas Crochet

I spent a lot of time crocheting gifts for Christmas. I really enjoyed it. What did I crochet? First, a poncho for my daughter:


I also crocheted lots of earrings for family and friends. Here are some samples:





These designs were all developed by other people. While I was crocheting all of these gifts, I kept thinking about how I would like to open up an etsy shop and share my own designs. Since then, I have been working on my creations. The process has been a bit slow, lots of trial and error, but I am starting to create designs that I really like and would love to share with other people.

6 comments:

dandelion dreamer said...

Hello and best wishes with your dream!

Amelia said...

hi there from a fellow flying class mate (Kelly Rae). Thought I would stop by, I love your quote about creativity on your profile - it is sooooo true!

Amelia.x

Anne Butera said...

Hi from another Kelly Rae classmate! Glad to see another crocheter out there. Are you on Ravelry? Plenty of inspiration there.

I, too, am really all over the place with my creative dreams and goals, but I think that's a good thing!

Good luck with your endeavors.

--Anne

www.mygiantstrawberry.com/My_Giant_Strawberry/Blog/Blog.html

Unknown said...

Hey flyin buddy,

thanks for stopping by, it's nice to meet you! I'm enjoying looking through all your lovely handy-work!
♥Jenny

Nic Hohn said...

I LOVE crochet! Can't wait to see where this journey takes you...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi...

May we all fly high together!

HowtoBEaCOOLoldLady said...

Hello - thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I hear you re the codependance thing. I am of that ilk and have read the book by Melody Beattie. Which is why I should know!! I am practisiing detaching! you are so right, i shouldn't let it control my life! LOVE your crochet by the way - its FABULOUS